What are its claims?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
A guide helping you with high intensity rugby training
- Giving you a workout program that is custom-built for props and tailored to your position and style of play
- Showing you how to use specific exercises to mimic scrum engagements, tackling, and lifting
- Giving you a professional 16-week prop forward training program based on elite strength
- Helping you build explosive muscle mass rather than just pure strength like most props
- build explosive muscle mass rather than just pure strength like most props
- use specific exercises to mimic scrum engagements, tackling, and lifting
- Helping you progress every couple of weeks using 1-4 week “meso-cycles”
- progress every couple of weeks using 1-4 week “meso-cycles”
- Giving you the fastest way to get noticed by scouts and selectors
- Giving you the exact set/rep prescriptions every prop should use
Is anyone buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Prop Forward Workout scores 70.86/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve had a look at the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://warriorrugbyworkouts.com/propworkout-2/, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is USD19.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: warriorrugbyworkouts.com you’ll also be taken through to warriorrugbyworkouts.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. However, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might like to choose this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)